Monday 25 August 2014

Ludum Dare #30 Dev Journal: Salvation – More Spaceships and numbers!

Holy gravy boats! This is taking a lot longer than I thought. Quick update:




Rescue Ships now work completely. They are based on the world they come from. Red ships will deliver red population, blues will deliver blue population etc.

If a ship delivers refugees from a world the facility doesn’t support (due to not building any living quarters for said race) they will leave on a different ship.

Population is now broken down per world inhabitants. Thus far my debug only shows red/blue but it supports all 4 races. All these broken down numbers will be tallied into a total … maybe…if it’s useful.

Now all I need to do is add all the different buildings and then add the victory / lose condition. Then I’ll have to make all the assets.

- Improvement Ideas -
  • I’d like to make more levels
  • Add story
  • Add an events system that I was thinking about – would be so cool!  :D Would be based off  %’s derived from the numbers I already have in place!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment