Monday 25 August 2014

Ludum Dare #30 Dev Journal: Salvation – Not quite done but close enough?

I’m all out of time. I was frantically trying to fix some last minute bugs and add in some balancing but no luck. I also unfortunately couldn’t add any audio to my game since I didn’t have enough time to mess around with Audio listeners. I submitted an hour early just to be on the safe side.

BUT! I am still pretty happy with my little game, even if it has balancing issues and isn’t completely done. I did it all in 30 hours, excluding sleep breaks.
 



The last few things I added were tooltips for things since it’ll be pretty hard to figure out what to build without them. I also added a front end and a splash screen. A little bit of lore in the form of an email. I only submitted a web build for now as I want to add a few fixes before messing around with a PC/Mac build.

Now that the event is all done I can spend some time fixing things :) I’m going to take a break for now though!
 

Good luck with the odds and ends of your submissions guys!
Hobo

No comments:

Post a Comment