Monday 25 August 2014

Ludum Dare #30 Dev Journal: First time but I’m in!

I’m in!
My first ever game jam. Nervous and super excited at the same time!

It does feel pretty good to come out of my cave and make a game as part of something bigger. It’s easy to forget that there are other people out there who also try and make cool games and are stuck on their own! D:

I’ve been idling in the IRC for the last few days and the amount of talented people in there is awesome! I can learn a lot from people here I bet.

Details
  • I’ll be using Unity as an engine as I’m to scared to go full Java with this time frame
  • IDE – Mono dev with C#
  • Asset creation – Photoshop / Blender (God help me)
  • Audio/Sound – Audacity for editing (and still researching sound creation software)
Good luck and have fun everyone! :)
Hobo

No comments:

Post a Comment